1. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not disclose your personal information to a third party. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
(3) This policy details how we safeguard your personal information and our privacy obligations to you in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. MEANING OF ‘PERSONAL INFORMATION’
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
5. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. FUTURE CONTACT AND YOUR PRIVACY
8. ACCESS AND SEEKING CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. DATA SECURITY
10. WEBSITE PRIVACY
- your Internet Address;
- your domain name (if applicable);
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- previous site visited; and
- browser type.
This information is anonymous and does not identify individual users. You can also configure your Internet browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent.
Privacy Statement last updated 19.02.2015.