(3) You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
(4) You represent that you are the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside or are not a person barred from accessing this Website under the laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction.
2. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
(2) You may use the content only for legitimate and non-commercial purposes. Except as permitted by this Website, you may not publish, reproduce, modify, transmit, download distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or communicate to the public any of the content or eBooks on this Website whether in hardcopy form, electronic form or any other form.
(3) You may not use the content on this Website in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands.
(4) You shall not post or transmit on or through the Website any material that is unlawful or threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive or privacy rights, vulgar, obscene or profane or any material that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
(5) The content on this Website is provided in good faith and updated regularly but we do not make any representations as to its accuracy and cannot guarantee the completeness and correctness of all the information displayed.
(6) We make every effort to ensure the Website is free from malicious or unwanted software but we make no representation that the Website is free from any disabling features. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage or otherwise to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using or accessing content derived from the Website.
(7) The supply and delivery from any third party advertisers or merchants on this Website is at your sole risk including in relation to any advertising or marketing promotions made by these suppliers.
(8) We are not responsible or liable for any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available on this Website.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT
5. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Website to cause unlawful distribution of copyrighted content. Except as specifically allowed on this Website, you may not use, copy, reproduce, download, post, modify, adapt, distribute, transmit or communicate to the public or otherwise use any content on this Website without our prior written consent or the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights.
(2) Without limitation we do not warrant, do not make any representation that and disclaim any and all liability for:
(a) warranties of any kind whether express or implied including but not limited to
(b) any functions contained in any content on the Website or your access to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; Website will uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or server which stores and transmits material to you is free of viruses or other harmful components; and correctness, accuracy, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
(c) regarding access to or the results of access to the Website including its
(3) Any eBooks on this Website are designed to give information and inspiration to our readers. It is not intended to replace medical advice or be a substitute for a physician or diagnosis for any health problem. The reader should regularly consult a physician in relation to any medical conditions. No warranties or guarantees are express or implied in the content of the information provided.
(4) The authors and the publisher expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects arising from following the advice given in any eBooks on this Website without appropriate medical supervision. You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this
Website and any information or material available from it. To the maximum permitted by the law, the authors exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this eBook and any information or material available from the Website.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(2) We shall have no liability to you for any consequential loss including but not limited to loss of expected savings, loss of use, loss of opportunity, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss arising from delay, or any consequential, special or indirect loss or damage, whether or not the possibility or potential extent of the loss or damage was known or foreseeable, and whether arising from a claim under indemnity, contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise.
(3) To the maximum extent permitted by law and any statutory consumer guarantees provided in Australia, we limit our liability to issuing a refund or replacing a product.
(2) Any dispute or claim relating to your use of our products or services or to the sale of any of our products or services must be resolved through negotiation in good faith on a commercially realistic basis rather than in court.
(3) Any dispute which cannot be settled within a reasonable time must be referred for determination by a mediator agreed on by the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on a mediator, a mediator nominated by the then current Chairman of LEADR (Lawyers Engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution) or the Chairman’s nominee. The parties will share equally the cost of the mediator’s fee.
(4) A party to the dispute will only be entitled to pursue other remedies available to it at law or otherwise, if the parties have failed to resolve the dispute within 30 business days after commencement of the mediation.
14. APPLICABLE LAW