If you have my Ebooks or have been following me on Instagram for a minute you would have seen how much a love and eat Rawberry Jam, The base recipe has been in the ebooks for years and is very versatile and can use most any berries you wish, I always tend to use frozen berries.
Wild blueberries are power house of nutrients along with ultra sweetness!
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 cup of frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp raw local honey
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 10 drops of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of cooled boiled water (may need another 1/4 depending of how its blending)
- Glass air tight jar for storage
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and *PULSE until well combine but not completely smooth, you want some chunks in it like a regular jam
- Pour into a glass jar with a tight lid and store it in the fridge for up to a week
*Rawberry jam takes literally a minute to whip up and lasts in a jar in the fridge for a week.
A perfect topping for your smoothie bowls, granola bowls, fruit salads, smoothies, porridge and even toast.
Loni Jane xo